We've Cracked the Code to Meaningful Behavior Change
One App, Multiple Programs, Unlimited Potential
About 50% of healthcare costs are caused by our own unhealthy behaviors with smoking, weight concerns and stress being the major culprits. 2Morrow Health teaches transferable skills that help people create meaningful change in their lives.
What makes 2Morrow Health different?
2Morrow Health addresses unhealthy behaviors in a whole new way. By using an innovative approach called acceptance & commitment therapy, or ACT, the program helps users become aware of unhelpful thoughts and patterns so that they move forward with committed action toward their goals.
Clinically-tested, behavior change platform.
2Morrow's behavior change platform powers both the 2Morrow Health and SmartQuit programs. Two clinical trials have been published on our ACT based change programs* and we have additional clinical trials in progress including in areas including weight, smoking/NRT and chronic pain. This approach is based on work done and licensed from Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center, and content is created with/reviewed by respected researchers, Dr.s and experts in their area of expertise.
Designed for Groups - Help your population prepare create lasting behavior change. Wellness programs, employers, health plans, healthcare providers, etc.
- Reporting and Insights for organizations
- Easy to use apps for participants
- Outcomes - Clinically-Tested Platform/Approach that results in change, ongoing research
- ACT - Acceptance and Commitment Therapy approach. Non-judgmental, mindful, helpful
- Reach - Smartphone based programs are preferred by 83% vs. telephone coaching
- Affordable - Save 60% or more over traditional programs
- Data & Dashboard - Engagement data! and Insights, ACA - reasonable alternative standard, (HIPAA)
- Coach Support - users can message a coach from inside the app (or we can link to your coaches)
2Morrow Health Links:
Note: This app requires a 2Morrow Health account.
A clinically tested program that teaches you new ways to deal with the urge to smoke.
A new way of thinking about values, thoughts, and actions that affect your body.
Discover new ways to identify & deal with stressful triggers so you can more fully live your life.
Learn more about the ACT approach behind our programs from Dr. Jonathan Bricker from Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center. He is the scientist and researcher who first created our smoking cessation program and did the clinical trials. He also works on other unhealthy behaviors. This is a great talk!