2Morrow is committed to advancing programs that work! Part of this commitment means running or supporting clinical trials, user testing and market research.
If you are a researcher or student who is interested in doing research involving one of our programs, let us know. We select a limited number of research projects each year that we support with programs and data collection at little or no charge. Send us an outline of your project idea.
Custom Research Apps
We love working with researchers who are interested in using mobile technology in their research.
2Morrow's sweet spot is at the intersection of mobile tech and behavior change. If you need a behavior change app for a research project, we are interested in learning more.
Option 1: Customized Apps - Add your content or program to one of our platforms (this is an affordable/quick way to offer your participants mobile content)
Option 2: Custom development of your own apps
2Morrow is not a custom development company, however we do limited custom development projects each year for select researchers who are interested in similar areas. How we can help:
- Translating programs to mobile
- Custom app development
- Study support and data collection
We are honored to work with great researchers, students and organizations.
- Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center - Multiple studies around smoking and weight
- DOD (via Madigan Army Medical Center) - Multiple studies
- Seattle Children's Research Center - Youth Chronic Pain
- Illinois State University
- The University of Waikato - New Zealand
- University College Dublin
- We also consult with researchers/clinicians from Drexel University, Fred Hutch, State of Oregon, University of New Mexico, etc. as expert advisers on our projects.