One App, Multiple Programs, Unlimited Potential
About 50% of healthcare costs are caused by our own behaviors with smoking, weight and stress being the major culprits. 2Morrow Health is a digital health platform that addresses key chronic disease drivers and conditions. Offer just 1 program (such as smoking only) or all of our programs.
What makes 2Morrow Health different?
2Morrow Health addresses unhealthy behaviors in a whole new way. By using an innovative approach called acceptance & commitment therapy, or ACT, the program helps users become aware of unhelpful thoughts and patterns so that they move forward with committed action toward their goals.
Clinically-tested, behavior change platform.
Our behavior change platform powers all of 2Morrow's programs. Two clinical trials have been published on our ACT based change programs* and we have additional clinical trials in progress addressing weight, smoking/NRT and chronic pain. This approach is based on work done and licensed from Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center, and content is created with/reviewed by respected researchers, doctors and experts in their area of expertise.
Designed for Organiztions
Help your population create lasting behavior change: Wellness programs, employers, health plans, and healthcare providers.
- Reporting and Insights for organizations
- Easy to use apps for participants
- Outcomes - Clinically-Tested Platform/Approach that results in change, ongoing research
- ACT - Acceptance and Commitment Therapy approach. Non-judgmental, mindful, helpful
- Reach - Smartphone based programs are preferred by 83% vs. telephone coaching
- Affordable - Save 60% or more over traditional programs
- Data & Dashboard - Engagement data! and Insights, ACA - reasonable alternative standard, (HIPAA)
- Coach Support - Users can message a coach from inside the app (or we can link to your coaches)
The ACT approach behind our programs
Learn more about the ACT approach behind our programs from Dr. Jonathan Bricker from Fred Hutch Cancer Research Center. He is the scientist and researcher who first created our smoking cessation program and did the clinical trials. He also works on other unhealthy behaviors. This is a great talk!